Friday, August 10, 2018


Hello, today I want to talk about somewhere I like to eat out. To start I remember when I was younger, we usually went to eat chinese food when we wanted to celebrate something, like a birthday, a very good mark the tests of school, or anything else very important. So we usually went to a restaurant close to my house, his name is “I-Ching”. They sell chinese food, like chicken, meat, rice and other dishes, also sushi. Once I tasted sushi but I didn´t like the flavour at all. The location of this restaurant is in the commune of San Miguel ,where I live, it´s in the Street Gran Avenida Jose Miguel Carrera 5561.
 When I eat there I like to order Chicken or meat with sauteed vegetables and rice, and all this with a portion of wantan and spring roll with soya.

I think that this is one of my favourite foods, but I wouldn’t eat it everyday, all in excess is boring I think. 

I have the advantage that I have a Chinese food shop close to my house, not a restaurant, is a smaller place, cheaper, and when there is nothing else to eat in the house, we go there. I like this food because its delicious for me, it’s fast food in someway but with vegetables, I suposed is healthier.


4 comments:

  1. i love the chinese food! is very tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The image represent the best of the Chinese food, I always ask for this menu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never eat chenise food, but its look very nice!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the food have vegetables is healthy Jajaaja

    ReplyDelete