Friday, April 13, 2018


Hello, I want to talk about a few places where I went in my vacations. this was a trip to the south part of Chile. This was my first trip alone, I mean I wasnt with my family, I did this trip with one friend, Felipe. We start the trip in central station to take the bus, the first parade was the city of Los Angeles, When we arrived to that city, I remember I forgot to bring the food that we had already bought,but it was because I was with too many things, the bag, a sleeping bag and all that, so we walked to the walmart close to the bus stop and bought some stuff.



Then we were walking to another bus parade to go to the camping, and it started to rain
, we cover under a minimarket, then for our luck, we found the bus we need. After a minutes we were in the camping. The next challenge was to rode the tent , it was raining, so it was a Little fun, not so much, but a Little. When we finish to road the tent we just enter into and sleep till the next day. Then we stayed one more day in the camping, the next day we started a trip to a new city. The people of the south was nice and gently. A lot of people took us in their cars or trucks to gave us a ride.

1 comment:

  1. fantastic, I like the part when it started to rain, it's very funny

    ReplyDelete