Friday, April 27, 2018




I want to talk about a very special concert for me, it was my first Lollapalooza, in the year2013.

Resultado de imagen para lollapalooza chile 2013 queens of the stone age

 I was in the shcool with a friend, and we have seen posters in the streets about the concert, in some moment when we were talking, we think that maybe we can try to go to the concert without a ticket, it was Friday, so the next day we meet at 9 or 10 maybe in Parque Ohiggins subway station.

 I enter tothe park close to the skatepark, but a security guard saw me. Then we were sitted in the grass, a Little sad thinking of going home, and a man who was already inside the park, call to my friend, and says to us, comon, jump or something, you are skinny, so we pased between the bars.


Then the man says to us, that there was no security because it was to early for them, so we started to walk to the inside of the park, then, like at 12 pm the music start to sound, we were so excited with my friend Cesar. We beat the system! 



We Heard a lot of bands, but, my favourites were Queens of the Stone Age and Pearl Jam, they were asome, since that  concert, I been jumping to Lollapalooza since now. But now i jump more secure, like with a worker cloth, it´s very funny, all of my Friends says I´m crazy, they don´t understand how this was my 6 year jumping.





Im going to keep jumping all the next years!!



2 comments: