Thursday, August 22, 2019

Post 1: A place to trip!


Hello! Today I'm going to talk a little about the country which I would like to go.
It's a little complicated to choose just one place, there are a lot of beautiful and interesting places to visit, but if I have to choose just one, I supose it would be Europe, more specifically Rome. 
I have friends that were there because they made an exchange program there or close, so I watched a lot of photos of their trips. I think that Rome has a lot of cultural activities to do, related to Architecture and other topics.
My cousin was there in Rome with his girlfriend , and they went to a big Museum, there is so big that you probably can't go down all the place in one day .

Other things that I would like to do are eating different foods, probably pizza, icecream and desserts. I would probably take a lot of photos, it would be cool to have an awesome camera and not taking just from my phone (my phone takes good shots, but a camera is like a different sensation). Another thing that I would like to do, is riding on my longboard around different places of the town.

Now I really want to participate in the exchange program and go to Rome or other parts of Europe to study. I would like first to meet this place to decide to live there, but I’m almost sure that I will like to live there at least for some time. It would be interesting to live alone and experiment how it feels.

I’m trying to work in summers to have more money to do this trip on vacations or with the exchange program. I hope that the next year, or in two years more I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment