Thursday, August 8, 2019

Presentation

Hello , I'm Mathias Neira Saavedra, I'm 22 years old and I'm in my second year studying architecture. I like a lot to practice sports like martial arts, specifically kung fu, ride on my longboard,play tennis and dance. I think that my weaknesses can be that there are some specific words that I don't know, so sometimes I don't know how to say a phrase exactly how I want to. My strength is that I feel that I talk fluently , this is because I have english since first grade in school, so I did a lot of works and presentations. I like this languaje, other languajes that I like are French and Portugues, I like the accent of these languajes , I find them "romantic".
I hope that I can earn the certification of english level, so I will give my best to do it.
My expectations of this class are that I will learn to talk more fluently, listen and write better.

No comments:

Post a Comment