Monday, June 4, 2018

A website that I like


If I have to talk about a website i like, or one that I visit often, I think inmediatly about Youtube.

I like Youtube, because here is where i can hear the music that I like, or maybe discover new music. Then when I was growing up, I entered in the world of making videos, so I start to used Youtube to discover how to edit my videos, add some music, or maybe add some cool efects to them. Sometimes, I use it too, for study, when I don´t understand something, I can search about that , almost all the things you need are in Youtube. 
For explample, if you have a hobbie, whatever is it, like a sport, or play an instrument, cook or other topic, you can search tips to improve your technique, in my case, I like longboards.
If you missed a tv or internet program that you like, there are people who record this shows, so you can watch it later if you want.
I don´t remember exactly how I discovered it, I remember that it was when I was a kid, posibly it was because I saw an older cousin, I supose


No comments:

Post a Comment