Monday, June 4, 2018

Something interesting, like Tenis



I liked to do sport, some of the sports that i like are longboarding, tenis, kung fu, a little of volleyball, basketball, etc.

But today im going to talk about a sport that I practice since I was kid, it was tennis. Tenis, deporte, Roger Federer
I started when I was kid, because my dad theached me how to play, he even buyed me a mini raquet, because the adult raquets are heavier. The unique problem was that the schools of tennis are a little expensive, so i couldn`t enter into one.  But we keept practicing more time in other places. In some moment I remember we stop practicing because my mom and my dad have some troubles ( not exactly about tennis) so i stop playing, it was a little sad.

 Then when I was in highschool, like close to my last years, We and my dad find a teacher of the Catolic University, because I was going to math classes there, so I started to play again, it was cool, and I was happy about it, then I started to do kung fu too, and in some moment I stoped again of playing tennis. Now in Fau, I have started to play again, and Im really happy about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment