Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Foooooooood


To me is hard to talk about one specific food, i like to eat a lot. But I know at least that I like more the salty food. Of the foods that I like the most it´s the China food, but not the originally of China, I like the version they made to the other countries. I like the chicken o meat with vegetables, and the rice is delicious.

In my house we have a Chinese delivery close, so when we are hungry o not with so much time, we go and buy something there. In some how is healthy, like, you are eating rise, chicken, vegetables depending what you orderer. I like a lot these food.
Other salty food that i like, it’s the pizza, but the one that I like more, it’s the Papa Johns pizza, is very tasty!
Resultado de imagen para papa johns todas las carnes
I like the “all the meats” for example. When I eat there, I feel like im in heaven, but in this case, it’s not healthy so I try to no eat so often there, but when I can, I do it jajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment