Friday, July 20, 2018


Hello! Today im going to talk about a nice walk that I remember.

When this year was starting, I have to do a job for workshop. I remember that in that job I have to watch the Mapocho river, do some croquis and that kind of stuff,  and in that moment I was meeting a girl of other workshop, so I ask her if she want’s to go with me to do this work, she say yes. 

We start the walk  from Fau, and go to the subway to do it faster, we started to walk and talk to meet each other a little more , we saw a group of students who were “suffering”  the mechoneo when we were sitted on the grass, so we talk a little about that, then we continue the journey and start to walk again. We were passing close to a tree and when we were talking about it a woman with a children start to talk with us, explaining that the tree was very old, because it’s there since his grandparents were kids, she was very nice.


Then when I was ready with my things I invited her to eat something in the costanera’s building, because we walk a lot, so we eat icecream, talk a little more. Then she lefts to her house and I left to the house of my auncle to take care of my cousins. 

I like a lot that walk because we were relaxed, and I dont always see her of Fau, so it’s a good memorie


3 comments:

  1. The walk to the Fau is amazing, always think this

    ReplyDelete
  2. talk for the icecream is the best part:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the walk to the fau for bellas artes is very good also

    ReplyDelete