Tuesday, July 17, 2018


Hello! Today Im going to talk about a competition that I like, this is the olympic games. I like this competition because there are a lot of different sports that you can watch, many athletes with different habilities depending of the sport the practice. 
There are some competitions in the Olympic games that I like to watch more than others, like Tenis and Volleyball, those are maybe my favorites. I sincerely don’t remember when I started to watch the Olympics, I just watch them when it’s the year , but it’s not exactly like “Im waiting for them”. Something that I find great about these Tournament in particular, it’s that the kids can watch all these different sports, understand how these sports works,  and maybe they find a sport that they like. 

Something that I don't like it’s that the athletes don’t always have support of their country. There are some athletes who have to work hard to be there in that aspect. But not all the people know that, they just watch them there without knowing something else, that makes me a little sad. I hope that in the future this athletes have a good support, so they can represent his country, or what they want to represent in the best form.


No comments:

Post a Comment